YOU WILL FIND 3 TYPES OF AVAILABILITY IN OUR STORE.
-1- The product might be currently "sold out"
- You might want to order for future delivery (usually 10 to 12 weeks). In that case just click and you will be taken to a Backorder Form.
- You might be a corporate buyer or event planner, looking for ideas, and this item (customized or “as is”) might be a good fit for your project. Clicking on the item will give you access to an Inquiry Form.
-2- The product description shows "RETIRED"
This means that Artoria has discontinued production (likely on the account that the limited series was filled). When the last pieces in inventory are sold out this item will disappear from Limoges.com
But for now it is still available and you can make it your own.
-3- The option to ADD TO CART is offered
The item is "on the shelf" and available for immediate sale. You have 3 options:
- add it to your cart and continue shopping.
- immediate and expedited checkout with this one item via Paypal.
- The "More payment options" gives you additional immediate checkout options with Shop Pay and Google Pay.